Certainly, you have heard about the sold out Kansas City Caffeine Crawl
happening on September 17
. This innovative, educational event is Kansas City-born and we are stoked to be part of it. We are too distance-challenged to be part of the morning tour. So, we are hosting the super, after-party bash
and water.org fundraiser
at our place from 6-9 p.m. Admission is free
whether you have a Crawl ticket or not.
- A lot of water.org raffles for food and beverage gifts, several coffee tools and a home espresso machine from Stella by Unic
- Free training on a home espresso machine with Stella by Unic
- Open barista practice on the new Stella Espresso Machine, on our counter for one night only.
- Home Roasters Roundup (see below for more details)
- Live music
- Craft beer provided by the North Kansas City Beverage Company
- Artisan sodas provided by GetReal Food Co., makers of SodaVie
- Benetti’s regular drink menu available
Home Roasters Roundup:
Here is a rare opportunity for home roasters to gather for story telling, collaborating and exposing others to this growing craft. During a specific time slot, pre-registered home roasters will brown green coffee provided by Benetti’s, using their own gear from home. Then, Benetti’s will be hosting a tasting on Tuesday night, September 20 for any of the participating home roasters who would like to return with their product. The first twelve home roasters who register, and make a $10 donation to water.org, will get a spot in the Roundup tent. If you are interested in participating, call Benetti’s at 816-516-0893, write to email@example.com or stop by the shop.